Page 1 of 2
Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 am
by rebbonk
A WAREHOUSE worker is kicking up a stink after being SACKED for breaking wind.
Daniel Cambridge, 27, claims it is a trumped up charge because he can't help his foul flatulence.
He said: "It is a side effect of the anti-depression tablets I'm taking."
But he was blown out of the Waterstone's depot at Burton, Staffs, after THIRTY-FIVE colleagues complained in two days.
Read more:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -wind.html
Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 am
by pollyanna
The comments were even funnier than the article
I sympathise if it's a genuine illness - surely his dr. can give him something

Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:19 pm
by Angler
A cork would do the trick

Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:56 pm
by rebbonk
pollyanna wrote: - surely his dr. can give him something

A kite?
Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:11 pm
by pollyanna
Love the avatar Angler!!!
Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm
by Angler
pollyanna wrote::funny:
Love the avatar Angler!!!
It is Chris Ferguson, the American Poker Player. Met the guy in Las Vegas last year and he
is Mr Cool in all respects

.
Would not play poker against him

Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 pm
by StevieG
I would not play Poker with you neither Angler

Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 pm
by pollyanna
It is Chris Ferguson, the American Poker Player
........ I thought it was you

Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:13 pm
by StevieG
pollyanna wrote:It is Chris Ferguson, the American Poker Player
........ I thought it was you

[/quote
He is more handsome than that dear, believe me as the girls flock round him and he is single

Re: Sacked for breaking wind!
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 pm
by pollyanna
StevieG wrote:pollyanna wrote:It is Chris Ferguson, the American Poker Player
........ I thought it was you

[/quote
He is more handsome than that dear, believe me as the girls flock round him and he is single

........ probably too young for me then
