Hospital

Local, national, international and oddball news stories

Hospital

Postby yourworstnightmare » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Who do you think is telling the truth?

Because if they would of had my opinion they would of only got 2 stars, and my opinion is not targeted at the fantastic Nurses, etc who care, but no amount of misunderstood data, can change peoples opinions when they witness it first hand, as I have unfortunatly keep on doing when I used to visit this place.
yourworstnightmare

Re: Hospital

Postby dutchman » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 pm

LINK TO FULL STORY:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/2009/12/01/university-hospital-says-damning-report-based-on-wrong-data-92746-25293898/

University Hospital says damning report based on wrong data

A DAMNING report which slammed patient safety standards at Coventry’s University Hospital was based on incorrect information, according to the hospital’s top doctor.

Hospital bosses say they gave the wrong information to the independent health watchdog Dr Foster.

They say they realised their mistake four weeks ago but when they tried to correct it they were told it was too late. The report named Coventry hospital trust as the third-worst in the country for patient safety.

The damning report came just weeks after the official NHS watchdog, the Care Quality Commission, had given the hospital a good rating for patient safety and a recent spot check by the same body said standards of care and cleanliness were “excellent”.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby yourworstnightmare » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 pm

I like that steveh reply because he aint far wrong.
yourworstnightmare

Postby yourworstnightmare » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:44 pm

A DAMNING report which slammed patient safety standards at Coventry’s University Hospital was based on incorrect information, according to the hospital’s top doctor.

How can you have wrong information, or in your words Incorrect information? ;)

Hospital bosses say they gave the wrong information to the independent health watchdog Dr Foster.

It is going to be interesting to see what the right information is if you have submitted wrong information, or the incorrect information. ;)

They say they realised their mistake four weeks ago but when they tried to correct it they were told it was too late. The report named Coventry hospital trust as the third-worst in the country for patient safety.

Some people have realized longer than 4 weeks ;)

The damning report came just weeks after the official NHS watchdog, the Care Quality Commission, had given the hospital a good rating for patient safety and a recent spot check by the same body said standards of care and cleanliness were “excellent”.

What as of 4 weeks ago :shock:

As the old saying goes....you can blag some of the people some of the time, but you cannot blag all of the people all of the time, especially when it concerns patients and there safety, and more so there confidential files from being altered.
yourworstnightmare

Return to News