Look at the accused. [Huddersfield grooming gang trial]

Local, national, international and oddball news stories

Look at the accused. [Huddersfield grooming gang trial]

Postby Jock Strapp » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:34 am

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/g ... spartandhp
20 rapists, average of about ten year each. Does not seem enough to me.. While judges hand out light sentences the kiddy fiddlers will keep at it forever.
Jock Strapp

Re: Look at the accused.

Postby rebbonk » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:50 am

I have a theory Jock...

It won't be long (25 very short years?) before this particular crime is removed from the statute books. We are constantly being softened up, and their cause has plenty of support in very high places. Thankfully, I won't be here to see it.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Google Charles Lynton Bow Street courts who is on the sex offenders list or freedom of information might explain an awful lot he is not the only one from what I ve found on the net.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Melisandre wrote: Charles Lynton

Not a lot of people know who he is without googling. I believe Gordon Ramsay had a similar conviction and Edward Heath was cautioned and worried MI5 dreadfully! People in high places!

And how many MPs were (are?) members of the Paedophile Information Exchange? - Women amongst them!
rebbonk

Postby Melisandre » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:49 pm

No they would nt know with out googling Rebbonk a bloke on face book has a page full of his and others in government it even states America found out prior and black mailed our government into the Iraqi war or else they would released it to the media. Even May's dad is mentioned (suspected) on an Irish radio show on you tube a while back.

Yes there are woman too Rebbonk well monsters imo.

It makes me wonder how people like Gorden Ramsey and Heath and these likes are allowed in to such important positions yet if Joe blogs off the street did this they would nt get a job in certain places or allowed near children where these kind do.
Melisandre

Postby Jock Strapp » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:59 pm

In my opinion the whole lot should be chemically castrated.Or better still do the job with a rusty old tatter peeling knife. :fuming:
Jock Strapp

Postby Jock Strapp » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 pm

Must not say to much though in case minority groups be offended. Even Di' Abbot manages to string a few words together.
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ho ... &ocid=iehp
Jock Strapp

Postby Melisandre » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Jock Strapp wrote:In my opinion the whole lot should be chemically castrated.Or better still do the job with a rusty old tatter peeling knife. :fuming:

Chemicle castration does nt stop them Jock they ve tried this in America it was on a documentary years back the offenders admitted it did nt work as its in the mind they said.
Melisandre

Postby rebbonk » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:53 am

Jock Strapp wrote:In my opinion the whole lot should be chemically castrated.Or better still do the job with a rusty old tatter peeling knife. :fuming:

A 9mm piece of lead is (IMO) a lot quicker, cleaner and relatively cheap.
rebbonk

Postby rebbonk » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:57 am

Jock Strapp wrote:Must not say to much though in case minority groups be offended.

No, don't let the truth get in the way of offending people. Despite Abbott's words, I think we all know the ethnic background of the main perpetrators in these cases. - And the fact that the authorities have known, but covered things up for years, for fear of being labeled racist.
rebbonk

Next

Return to News