Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Launch Trailer

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Launch Trailer

Postby dutchman » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 pm

A war is brewing in Renaissance-era Rome, and Ezio Auditore is going to need help from legendary inventor Leonardo da Vinci to get the job done.

Before the release of last year's excellent Assassin's Creed II, we'd already known that we would be interacting with - and getting cool new gadgets from - Leonardo da Vinci in the role of what was essentially a Renaissance-era Q. For all the pre-release promos made a big deal about getting to use da Vinci's flying machine in-game, though, it was used in all of a single mission - briefly.

Judging from the launch trailer for next week's Brotherhood, however, we're going to be playing around with a few more of da Vinci's conceptual war machines - including a particular armored piece of artillery.

Oh, and there's also some cool stuff about Ezio rallying an army of assassins to break the Borgias' cruel hold on Italy, all the while breaking faces with some wicked-looking assassination techniques. I guess that part of it is pretty nifty, too. Me? I'm still focused on the Renaissance-era tank, because, uh, hello? Renaissance-era tank. What more do you want, a cyborg ninja?

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Console/PC