Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:13 pm
Sekiro has been toppled by none other than the cute Nintendo hero, who stands tall with his latest homemade adventure
Yoshi's Crafted World has had a great start in life, as the GfK Chart-Track has revealed that the green Nintendo mascot has topped the UK physical chart this week, replacing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice as From Software's game falls to number three.
The Division 2 is standing firm at number two, and when it comes to new entries, Assassin's Creed III Remastered springs into action in number nine, with Generation Zero coming in at 19, The Walking Dead: The Final Season at 23, and Outward at 24.
For the full top 10 look down below. Are you surprised with Yoshi's success this week?
1. Yoshi's Crafted World / Nintendo
2. The Division 2 / Ubisoft
3. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice / Activision
4. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
6. Far Cry: New Dawn / Ubisoft
7. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
8. The Lego Movie 2 Videogame / Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
9. Assassin's Creed III Remastered / Ubisoft
10. Forza Horizon 4 / Microsoft