Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:09 pm
As the world prepares for this summer's tournament, FIFA sales soar
A double whammy of retailer discounts and the free World Cup update has pushed FIFA 18 back to the top of the UK charts. As you can see in the below top ten as supplied by GfK Chart-Track, EA Sports' digital kickabout climbed above last week's chart-topper, Detroit: Become Human, to claim the top spot once again.
Other new releases to sell well last week include Sega Mega Drive Classics, which crept into the top five, and Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary (no.6). Further down the charts Agony (no.32) and Tennis World Tour (no.31) also debuted last week.
Here's the multi-platform top ten:
1. FIFA 18 / EA
2. Detroit: Become Human / Sony
3. Far Cry 5 / Ubisoft
4. God of War / Sony
5. Sega Mega Drive Classics / Sega
6. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection / Capcom
7. Overwatch (Game of the Year Edition) / Activision
8. State of Decay 2 / Microsoft
9. Dark Souls: Remastered / Bandai Namco
10. Fallout 4 / Bethesda