Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:29 pm
EA's fighter lands in second place
Monster Hunter: World has made it two weeks on the bounce and was once again the best-selling game at retailers up and down the UK. Capcom's open-world adventure clung onto first place after a strong challenge from UFC 3, with EA's fighting game replicating the performance of its predecessor, which also debuted in second place back in 2016 (behind The Division, FYI).
Beyond that, there's not a huge amount to tell you about in terms of chart movement, other than the fact that this week's other major debut was Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, which scraped into this week's GfK Chart-Track multi-format top ten, as you can see below.
1. Monster Hunter: World / Capcom
2. UFC 3 / EA
3. Call of Duty: WWII / Activision
4. FIFA 18 / EA
5. Grand Theft Auto V / Take-Two
6. Dragon Ball FighterZ / Bandai Namco
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
8. Super Mario Odyssey / Nintendo
9. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT / Square Enix
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild / Nintendo