Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:05 pm
It's six and not out for Activision's shooter
The last game to make it to six weeks at the top of the UK retail charts was, funnily enough, Black Ops 3, as Call of Duty's return to historical warfare has proven popular with players this year. No doubt holiday sales ahead of Christmas have helped keep Activision's shooter sitting pretty in first place, with EA taking bronze and silver with FIFA 18 and Star Wars Battlefront II respectively.
It's not a great week for debuts; Rocket League: Collector's Edition landed in 21st, but you have to go all the way back to 37th to catch sight of Hello Neighbor, which scraped into the top forty follow its release last week.
The GfK Chart-Track top ten is, therefore, pretty static, but you can read it in full below:
1. Call of Duty: WWII / Activision
2. FIFA 18 / EA
3. Star Wars Battlefront II / EA
4. Super Mario Odyssey / Nintendo
5. Assassin's Creed Origins / Ubisoft
6. Grand Theft Auto V / Take-Two
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
8. WWE 2K18 / Take-Two
9. The Sims 4 / EA
10. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 / Warner Bros.