Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm
The shooter has proven itself to be pretty popular
Call of Duty: WWII has had a strong start in life, being number one for the last three weeks, and now it's got a fourth week at number one, meaning November is definitely the month for Activision's shooter, despite other big releases like Star Wars Battlefront II coming out to contest it.
In second place sits FIFA 18, a game that's on the rise, much like third place entry Gran Turismo Sport. Star Wars Battlefront II, however, drops to fourth, which is in fact that only entry in the top 10 to drop places rather than gain them.
You can see the top 10 in full down below:
1. Call of Duty: WWII / Activision
2. FIFA 18 / EA Sports
3. Gran Turismo Sport / Sony
4. Star Wars Battlefront II / EA Games
5. Assassin's Creed Origins / Ubisoft
6. Forza Motorsport 7 / Microsoft
7. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus / Bethesda
8. Super Mario Odyssey / Nintendo
9. Fallout 4 / Bethesda
10. Need for Speed Payback / EA Games