Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:45 pm
South Park and WWE also debut in the top 10
Sony and Polyphony Digital's Gran Turismo Sport has had a dream debut in the UK charts this week, racing into number one with the series' first outing on PS4, dropping previous week's number one FIFA 18 to number two.
GT Sport has done much better in terms of week one units than Gran Turismo 6, but isn't anywhere near Gran Turismo 5's record, which was three times higher.
Another debut is Ubisoft's South Park: The Fractured but Whole, coming in at number three, with WWE 2K18 debuting at number four, with sales units down compared to WWE 2K17 last year.
You can check out the top 10 in full down below:
1. Gran Turismo Sport / Sony
2. FIFA 18 / EA Sports
3. South Park: The Fractured but Whole / Ubisoft
4. WWE 2K18 / 2K
5. Middle-earth: Shadow of War / Warner Bros. Interactive
6. The Evil Within 2 / Bethesda
7. Destiny 2 / Activision
8. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
9. Forza Motorsport 7 / Microsoft
10. Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy / Activision