Tue May 30, 2017 3:56 pm
Rime debuts at number 27
Injustice 2 has topped the UK sales charts for the second week running. NetherRealm Studios' fighting game is the first in the genre to claim this spot since the studio's last game (Mortal Kombat X) and it's also Warner's first number one of 2017.
Activision and Blizzard's Overwatch has climbed 16 positions to the number two spot, followed by GTA V at number three, FIFA 17 at number four, and Bethesda's Prey at number five. Another game from the Prey developer has also re-entered the charts this week, with Dishonored 2 coming in for an encore at number eight. The PSVR exclusive Farpoint has dropped from number two last week to number 19 this.
There were three noteworthy releases last week. Tequila Work's Rime debuted at number 27; Nintendo Switch's Disgaea 5: Complete scraped into the top fourth at 36th, and Capcom's Ultra Street Fighter II, also for Nintendo Switch, landed in 10th.
Here's the GfK Chart-Track top ten:
1. Injustice 2 (Warner Bros. Interactive)
2. Overwatch (Blizzard)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. FIFA 17 (EA Sports)
5. Prey (Bethesda Softworks)
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
8. Dishonored 2 (Bethesda Softworks)
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
10. Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers (Capcom)