Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:36 pm
Forza Horizon 3 comes in second place
FIFA 17 has debuted at the top of the charts this week, with sales increasing 18% in comparison to FIFA 16. Not only this, but it has beaten FIFA 13 to achieve the highest week one sales in the series as well. Forza Horizon 3 is in second place, beating the sales of its predecessor too, but this time only by 12%. Elsewhere in the charts, Super Mario 3D World and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 rose in sales, whereas Bioshock: The Collection and Destiny: The Collection both slipped a few places.
Here is the top 10:
1. FIFA 17 / EA Canada / Electronic Arts
2. Forza Horizon 3 / Playground Games / Microsoft
3. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens / TT / Warner Bros.
4. Bioshock: The Collection / 2K / Take 2
5. XCOM 2 / Firaxis / Take 2
6. Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 / Konami / Konami
7. Destiny: The Collection / Bungie / Activision
8. Rocket League / Psyonix / 505 Games
9. NBA 2K17 / 2K / Take 2
10. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar / Take 2