Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:37 pm
Destiny: The Collection manages a top five debut
It's a relatively static GfK Chart-Track top ten this week, with the only changes of note being the debut of Destiny: The Collection in fourth (which includes Destiny and all of its expansions including the newly released Rise of Iron), and the rise of Fallout 4 which reenters this week's top ten.
That means that Bioshock: The Collection remains at the pinnacle of an unchanged top three that also includes Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (the PS4 version of which was last week's best selling game on a single platform) and NBA 2K17.
Here's the top ten in full:
1. Bioshock: The Collection / 2K / Take 2
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 / Konami / Konami
3. NBA 2K17 / 2K / Take 2
4. Destiny: The Collection / Bungie / Activision
5. Overwatch / Blizzard / Activision
6. Rocket League / Psyonix / 505 Games
7. Fallout 4 / Bethesda / Bethesda
8. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar / Take 2
9. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens / TT / Warner Bros.
10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End / Naughty Dog / Sony