Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:26 pm
Lego Star Wars has the rest of the competition in a force grip for yet another week
Very few new releases means that Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens managed to make it five weeks in a row on top of the All Formats charts this week.
It's a tied record for Lego titles.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End stays on top of the individual chart and climbs back up to number two overall, proving that Drake has some strong legs.
Elsewhere in the charts the Pokémon Go craze has done wonders for Pokémon titles on 3DS as Alpha Sapphire (11), Omega Ruby (18), X (25), and Y (29), all appear in the all formats chart.
Keep in mind that these charts only reflect physical sales at retail and not digitally sold games.
All Formats (all prices):
1. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens / Warner Bros.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End / Sony
3. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
4. FIFA 16 / EA Sports
5. Overwatch / Blizzard
6. Doom / Bethesda
7. Rocket League / 505 Games
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 / Activision
9. Minecraft: Xbox Edition / Microsoft
10. Ratchet & Clank / Sony