Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 pm
The Force Awakens is enjoying its time on top
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens enjoyed its four straight week at number one on the UK charts last week in spite of dropping 39 percent of its sales compared to the week before.
No new releases, meant that it was a very slow week on the retail charts with FIFA 16 moving into second place and Monster Hunter Generations dropping from third to ninth.
While slipping from second to sixth in the all formats chart, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End remains the best-selling single SKU.
All Formats (all prices):
1. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens / Warner Bros.
2. FIFA 16 / EA Sports
3. Overwatch / Blizzard
4. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
5. Doom / Bethesda
6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End / Sony
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 / Activision
8. Rocket League / 505 Games
9. Monster Hunter Generations / Capcom
10. Minecraft: Xbox Edition / Microsoft