Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:36 pm
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens has remained at the top of the UK retail charts for the second week in a row (despite a 54% drop on the previous week's sales).
The Wii U version of the game released last week, bringing the total up to seven physical formats for the Lego juggernaut.
Overwatch is climbing again by taking second, and Doom has knocked FIFA 16 down to fourth by taking third spot, this due to recent price promotions on PS4.
The retail edition of Rocket League also continues to do good business, and Carmageddon: Max Damage debuted this week in 22nd.
Here's the all-formats (all prices) GfK Chart-Track top ten:
1. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens / Warner Bros.
2. Overwatch / Activision Blizzard
3. Doom / Bethesda
4. FIFA 16 / EA
5. Rocket League / 505 Games
6. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End / Sony
7. Grand Theft Auto V / Take 2
8. Ratchet & Clank / Sony
9. The Division / Ubisoft
10. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 / Activison