Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:54 pm
The heroes have fallen after three weeks at the top of the UK charts
Doom has overtaken Overwatch after its three week run at the top of the UK charts.
With retailer promotions for Doom bringing the average sale price down by around £5, sales have shot up 57% since last week.
It's a great result for Bethesda, as it's the publisher's first chart-topper since Fallout 4 last year (and id's first number one since Doom 3 back in 2004).
One game that made a debut in the charts is MotoGP 16: Valentino Rossi, which squeezed into this week's top twenty (at 19).
Here's the multi-platform top ten:
1. Doom - id Software / Bethesda
2. Overwatch - Blizzard / Activision
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Naughty Dog / Sony
4. FIFA 16 - EA Canada / EA
5. Grand Theft Auto V - Rockstar / Take 2
6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst - DICE / EA
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Treyarch / Activison
8. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - Konami / Konami
9. Star Wars Battlefront - DICE / EA Games
10. Lego Marvel Avengers - Traveller's Tales / Warner Bros. Interactive