Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:00 pm
But how did Star Fox Zero get on?
After just one week on top of the all-format gaming chart, Dark Souls 3 has been knocked off its perch by Ratchet & Clank.
The PS4 exclusive platformer soared to the top of the chart, knocking Dark Souls 3 down to second.
Star Wars: Battlefront climbs an impressive nine places to three, above Tom Clancy's The Division and EA Sports UFC 2.
Of course, Ratchet & Clank wasn't the only new release. Wii U exclusive Star Fox Zero also made its debut this week, charting at six.
Next up is Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, followed by FIFA 16, Quantum Break and Dirt Rally.
Elsewhere, Rugby Challenge 3 makes its debut at 13, while Forza Motorsport 6 re-enters the chart at 20.
Here's the all-format gaming chart in full:
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2015 Ukie Ltd.
- Ratchet & Clank (Sony)
- Dark Souls 3 (Bandai Namco)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (EA)
- Tom Clancy's The Division (Ubisoft)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (EA Sports)
- Star Fox Zero (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Activision)
- FIFA 16 (EA Sports)
- Quantum Break (Microsoft)
- Dirt Rally (Codemasters)
- LEGO Marvel Avengers (Warner Bros)
- GTA 5 (Rockstar)
- Rugby Challenge 3 (Tru Blu Entertainment)
- LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros)
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (EA)
- WWE 2K16 (2K Sports)
- Far Cry Primal (Ubisoft)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
- Minecraft Story Mode (Mojang)
- Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft)