Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:17 pm
And that's despite a 73% drop in sales!
It may have experienced a 73% drop in week-to-week sales, but The Division is still sitting pretty at the top of the all-format gaming chart.
Ubisoft's biggest-selling new game over a 24-hour period tops the chart above heavyweight new releases in EA Sports UFC 2 and Pokken Tournament.
Despite missing out on the top spot, EA Sports UFC 2 launch week sales are up by 53% compared to its predecessor. It made 65% of sales on PS4 and 35% on Xbox One.
The aforementioned brawlers enter the chart in second and third, above Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in fourth and Far Cry Primal in fifth.
FIFA 16, GTA 5 and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 follow at six, seven and eight, while LEGO Marvel's Avengers and Forza Motorsport 6 chart at nine and ten.
Here's the all-format gaming chart in full:
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2015 Ukie Ltd.
- The Division (Ubisoft)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (EA Sports)
- Pokken Tournament (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Activision)
- Far Cry Primal (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 16 (EA Sports)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers (Warner Bros Interactive)
- Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft)
- Minecraft Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
- LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros Interactive)
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege (Ubisoft)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Ubisoft)
- Minecraft Story Mode (Telltale Games)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Microsoft)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (EA)
- Just Cause 3 (Square Enix)
- WWE 2K16 (2K Sports)