Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:39 pm
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 continues to dominate the all-format gaming chart.
It's the tenth time the game has topped the chart since it launched last year. It's followed by LEGO Marvel's Avengers in second, FIFA 16 in third and GTA 5 in fourth.
Star Wars: Battlefront charts at five, followed by Rainbow Six: Siege at six, Just Cause 3 at seven and Fallout 4 at eight.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Minecraft: Story Mode complete the top ten.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles is this week's only new entry, making its chart debut at 19.
The all-format chart in full:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Activision)
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers (Warner Bros)
- FIFA 16 (EA Sports)
- GTA 5 (Rockstar)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (EA)
- Rainbow Six Siege (Ubisoft)
- Just Cause 3 (Square Enix)
- Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Ubisoft)
- Minecraft Story Mode (Telltale Games)
- Destiny: The Taken King (Activision)
- LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros)
- Minecraft Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
- Minecraft PlayStation Edition (Microsoft)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Bandai Namco)
- Halo 5: Guardians (Microsoft)
- Need for Speed (EA)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (Disney)
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Ubisoft)
- WWE 2K16 (2K Sports)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2015 Ukie Ltd.