Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:41 pm
The race for the 2015 Christmas number one is over, and it's good news for Call of Duty.
Black Ops 3 has retained its place at the top of the all-format gaming chart, making it the sixth Call of Duty to top the chart at Christmas.
The PS4 version of Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 was actually the single biggest-selling game of the week, but Black Ops 3 made more combined sales.
Battlefront, therefore, must settle for second place, while FIFA 16 remains third and Fallout 4 holds on to fourth.
Minecraft Story Mode, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Just Cause 3 chart at five, six and seven, while GTA 5, Rainbow Six: Siege and Uncharted Collection make up the remainder of the top ten.
The all-format chart in full:
- (1) Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Activision)
- (2) Star Wars: Battlefront (Electronic Arts)
- (3) FIFA 16 (Electronic Arts)
- (4) Fallout 4 (Bethesda)
- (5) Minecraft: Story Mode (Telltale Games)
- (7) Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Ubisoft)
- (6) Just Cause 3 (Square Enix)
- (8) Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- (9) Rainbow Six Siege (Ubisoft)
- (11) Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection (Sony)
- (10) WWE 2K16 (2K Games)
- (13) Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- (14) Halo 5: Guardians (Microsoft)
- (19) Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft)
- (16) Rise of the Tomb Raider (Microsoft)
- (17) LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros Interactive)
- (12) LEGO Dimensions (Warner Bros Interactive)
- (20) Need for Speed (Electronic Arts)
- (15) Minecraft Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
- (18) Football Manager 2016 (Sega)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2015 Ukie Ltd.