Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:00 pm
FIFA 14 has reappeared at the top of the UK all-format charts.
The EA game has seen a total of 11 weeks at the top spot, a feat only managed by four other titles previously; Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Wii Fit, Zumba Fitness and FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98.
FIFA 14 has beaten new entry The Elder Scrolls Online to the top spot, whose retail sales have seen it debut in second place.
Meanwhile, Titanfall remains in third for a third week running, while last week's number one inFamous: Second Son drops to sixth.
Finally, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster drops ten places from 10th to 20th position, while Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls goes from sixth to 37th.
The top 20 in full:
1. (4) FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
2. (-) The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda)
3. (3) Titanfall (Electronic Arts)
4. (8) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
5. (2) Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
6. (1) Infamous: Second Son (Sony)
7. (5) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros Interactive)
8. (7) South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
9. (9) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
10. (13) Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
11. (11) Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Electronic Arts)
12. (17) Assassin's Creed 4 (Ubisoft)
13. (14) Thief (Square Enix)
14. (18) Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar Games)
15. (16) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros Interactive)
16. (12) Dark Souls 2 (Namco Bandai)
17. (23) Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
18. (15) Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright (Capcom)
19. (20) Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
20. (10) Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (Square Enix)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2014 UKIE Ltd.