Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber make it eight weeks at Number 1

Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber make it eight weeks at Number 1

Postby dutchman » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Ed claims three Top 10s, while Whitney Houston returns to the Top 40 with posthumous single Higher Love

Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber reach eight consecutive weeks at Number 1 with I Don’t Care, as Ed claims three places in this week’s Official Singles Chart Top 10.

The pair deny Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Senorita (2) the top spot despite the latin-pop single improving on its performance last week by 3,700 combined sales.

Ed Sheeran takes highest new entry honours at Number 3 with Beautiful People ft. Khalid, marking Khalid’s tenth Top 10 single and Ed’s 24th. Ed’s third Top 10 this week, Cross Me ft. Chance The Rapper and PnB Rock, is at Number 6.

Stormzy’s latest single Crown climbs one to Number 4 following his landmark Glastonbury headline slot on June 28, Mabel secures her third Top 10 with Mad Love, climbing 5 places to Number 8, and Sigala and Becky Hill also reach the Top 10 for the first time with Wish You Well, up two to 9.

After 18 weeks in the Top 100, AJ Tracey’s slow-burner Ladbroke Grove enters the Top 20 after climbing five places to Number 16. Dominic Fike rises six to Number 20 with 3 Nights, Young T & Bugsey reach a new peak with Strike A Pose ft. Aitch at 22, and Martin Garrix’s Summer Days with Macklemore and Patrick Stump jumps seven spots to Number 26.

Further down, Chris Brown’s new single Don’t Check On Me feat. Justin Bieber and Ink debuts at 29, Mark Ronson and Camila Cabello rise six places to 31 with Find U Again, and Miley Cyrus rebounds seven places to 33 with Mother’s Daughter.

Finally, Kygo’s remix of Higher Love featuring vocals from Whitney Houston lands the late vocalist her first posthumous Top 40 hit since 2012, debuting at Number 36.

See the full Official Singles Chart Top 100

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News