Ariana Grande’s thank u, next holds on to Singles Chart top spot

Ariana Grande’s thank u, next holds on to Singles Chart top spot

Postby dutchman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:18 am

Plus, there are new peaks from Jess Glynne, Halsey and Ava Max on this week's Top 40

It’s been another mighty seven days for Ariana Grande as thank u, next holds on to Number 1 for a fourth week.

The chart titan keeps Little Mix and Nicki Minaj’s Woman Like Me at Number 2 - though Jess Glynne finishes fewer than 300 combined sales behind them with Thursday at Number 3.

Halsey secures her first Top 5 single as a lead artist with Without Me at 4, just ahead of Ava Max, who leaps seven places to Number 6 with Sweet But Psycho - her first UK Top 10 single. Elsewhere in the Top 10, Kodak Black’s Zeze ft. Travis Scott and Offset rebounds two spaces to Number 8.

Zara Larsson’s Ruin My Life advances four slots to Number 11, 1999 also rises four spots to put Charli XCX & Troye Sivan at Number 13, and Khalid’s Better lifts three to a new peak at Number 15.

Ellie Goulding cracks the Top 20 with Close To Me ft. Diplo and Swae Lee at 18, and London rapper Digdat scores this week’s highest new entry at Number 20 with Airforce after a remix featuring Krept & Konan and K-Trap was released.

Further down, George Ezra’s latest single Hold My Girl climbs eight rungs to 25, rapper Sheck Wes leaps ten positions to 27 with Mo Bamba, Benny Blanco & Calvin Harris jump 11 placings to a new high at 29, and 6ix9ine’s Kika ft. Tory Lanez enters at 38.

Finally, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You returns to the Top 40 for its 12th consecutive year.

View this week's Official Singles Chart Top 100 in full

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News