This 80s pop sensation is playing in Coventry

This 80s pop sensation is playing in Coventry

Postby dutchman » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:23 pm

She's best known for teen anthem I Think We're Alone Now

Pop sensation Tiffany is coming to Coventry.

The 47-year-old was a huge hit in the 80s and is best known for her chart-topping hit I Think We’re Alone Now.

She also has success with singles Could’ve Been, I Saw Him Standing There, All This Time and Radio Romance.

The star has also taken part in a number of reality shows including the US version of I'm A Celebrity.

Tiffany was discovered at the age of 10 by country songwriters Hoyt and Mae Axton who brought the singer to Nashville.

After struggling to get signed by a country label, Tiffany returned to LA and reinvented herself as a pop singer, going on to sell 16 million albums.

Tiffany will be playing The Tin at Coventry's Canal Basin on December 6 at 8pm.

Tickets cost £15 and are on sale now.

Tin Tin music and arts venue was established in 2013 as a charitable organisation at the city's Canal Basin.

It also hosts live music events at other venues across Coventry.

It's website says: "Our events programme is innovative, diverse, challenging and we have a reputation for supporting high quality and innovative arts and artists from Coventry, the UK, and from all over the world.

"As well as programming live music and events we partner with several local organisations to deliver specific programmes and events."

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News