Bonnie Tyler speaks out ahead of very first Coventry gig

Bonnie Tyler speaks out ahead of very first Coventry gig

Postby dutchman » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:12 pm

She is set to perform before Christmas

Welsh singing sensation Bonnie Tyler has spoken about her excitement ahead of what will be her very first Coventry performance.

The legendary performer has taken to the stage in venues across the globe during her 43 year career, but never has she performed in Coventry.

But in December, that is being put right, with Bonnie taking to the stage as part of the star-studded Stepback! 80s Christmas Concert.

It takes place at the Ricoh Arena's Ericsson Indoor Arena on Saturday, December 22.

Bonnie will be joined by a star-studded lineup including Tony Hadley, Go West, Bananarama, Chesney Hawkes, ABC, Katrina of the Waves, Black Lace and The Selecter. She said: "I’ve never performed in Coventry before so I’m excited that I am finally getting the chance and to be able to still be performing my greatest hits is a real pleasure.

"I’m also really looking forward to reconnecting with the other acts from the 80s as we always have a laugh so I’m sure it will be a great show.

"My favourite songs to perform live have to be It’s a Heartache, Holding out for a Hero and Total Eclipse of the Heart as they’re the big ones that everyone loves and it’s always a great feeling to have the crowd singing along.”

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News