Drake scores second week at singles Number 1

Drake scores second week at singles Number 1

Postby dutchman » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Plus The 1975 land this week's highest new entry

Drake extends his reign at Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart for a third week with his latest track In My Feelings.

The track - streamed 9.1 million times this week - is Drake's third chart-topper from his Number 1 album Scorpion, following God's Plan and Nice For What, and his fifth leader overall.

George Ezra's Shotgun holds at Number 2, and Jonas Blue's Rise ft. Jack & Jack hits a new peak, jumping from 6 to 3. There are also new peaks in the Top 10 for 5 Seconds Of Summer's Youngblood (4) and Tiesto's Jackie Chan ft. Dzeko, Preme and Post Malone (5) - the DJ's highest charting single in four years.

US rapper Juce Wrld edges closer to the Top 10 with his breakthrough hit Lucid Dreams, up five to Number 12, Cheat Codes x Little Mix's Only You continues its climb up the Top 40, lifting three places to 16 this week, and Jax Jones' Ring Ring ft. Mabel and Rich The Kid cracks the Top 20, up six rungs to Number 17.

There are also new peaks for M-22's First Time ft. Medina, which climbs six spots to 20 for its 20th week inside the Top 100, and Body by Loud Luxury ft. Brando, up 15 places into the Top 40 at 26.

This week's highest new entry goes to The 1975 - Love It If We Made It from their upcoming album A Brief Inquiry into Online Relationships debuts at 33.

Further down, 6IX9INE, Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz's Fefe is new at 35, Panic At The Disco zoom 14 places to 37 with High Hopes - their first UK Top 40 hit in ten years - and B Young's 079ME, the follow-up to his hit single Jumaji enters the Top 40 at 39.

Finally, hit US producer Benny Blanco - whose hits include Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl and Kesha's Tik Tok - scores his first Top 40 hit as a credited artist; new single Eastide ft. Halsey & Khalid leaps 12 places to Number 40.

View this week's Top 100 Official Singles Chart in full

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News