Mike Posner spends a second week at No.1

Mike Posner spends a second week at No.1

Postby dutchman » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Sia also scores her eighth Top 10 hit

Mike Posner has spent a second week at number 1 in the singles chart with 'I Took A Pill In Ibiza'.

The American singer comfortably retained the position after knocking Lukas Graham off the top of the chart last week by the closest margin in nearly a decade.

This week Posner beats the Danish band by a comfortable 11,000 sales, compared with 261 last week.

"To be number 1 in the UK is quite an honour," Posner told OfficialCharts.com. "It's very flattering to know this many people are listening to my music and enjoying it enough to give me money for it!"

Lukas Graham's 'Seven' stays at number 2, while Fifth Harmony's 'Work From Home' rises to number 3, matching the peak of their single 'Worth It' last year.

Zara Larsson's 'Lush Life' also rises a place to number 4, while Sigala's 'Say You Do' completes the Top 5.

Sia got her eighth Top 10 hit with 'Cheap Thrills', jumping to number 8 from 16, while Tinie Tempah and Zara Larsson's 'Girls Like' moves up from 10 to 9.

Production duo Blonde's collaboration with Craig David, 'Nothing Like This', is the week's highest new entry at number 17.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News