Wiz Khalifa holds on to UK's number 1 single

Wiz Khalifa holds on to UK's number 1 single

Postby dutchman » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth have held on to the UK's number one single with 'See You Again', setting a brand new streaming record in the process.

The Fast & Furious 7 track, which pays tribute to Paul Walker, sits at the top for a second week with combined chart sales of 142,000 over the last seven days.

'See You Again' has also broken the UK's all-time streaming record with 3.72 million listens during the last week. The new figure beats the single's previous record-breaking total of 3.68 million.

Khalifa said: "I was really honoured to be asked to be a part of this song in paying tribute to Paul Walker. I hope we did him proud."

OMI's 'Cheerleader' remains at number two, while Jess Glynne's 'Hold My Hand' stays at three.

Clean Bandit's 'Stronger' debuts at number four, as Nick Jonas rounds out the top five singles of the week with 'Jealous'.

Michael Calfan debuts at number 17 with house track 'Treasured Soul', and Skrillex and Diplo's 'Where Are U Now' featuring Justin Bieber climbs to number 32.

Source: Official Charts Company
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News