Switch to full style
Write comments

Ellie Goulding remains top of UK singles chart

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Ellie Goulding remains at the top of the UK singles chart for the second week running.

'Love Me Like You Do', taken from the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack, racked up chart sales of 118,000 and 2.25 million audio streams to remain in the top spot.

Hozier's 'Take Me to Church' claims number two, while 'Uptown Funk' by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars takes third place.

'Uptown Funk' also becomes one of the biggest-selling UK singles of all time, after reaching one million sales.

"I can't believe it, it's insane." Ronson said. "It's definitely an amazing milestone to be in this club with all these massive superstars."

DJ Fresh and Ella Eyre's 'Gravity' debuts in the chart at number four, as 'FourFiveSeconds' by Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West takes number five.

Chris Brown and Tyga's 'Ayo' enters at number six, and 'Doing It' by Charli XCX and Rita Ora debuts at number eight.

The Weeknd climbs eight places to number ten with 'Earned It', while Ne-Yo's 'Coming With You' takes 14.

Dutch producer Bakermat enters the chart at number 22 with 'Teach Me', as Imagine Dragons land their sixth UK top 40 single with 'I Bet My Life' at number 27.

Source: Official Charts Company
Write comments