Switch to full style
Write comments

Mr Probz scores debut UK number one single with 'Waves'

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Mr Probz has topped the UK Singles Chart with his debut release 'Waves'.

The track - which has been remixed by German DJ and producer Robin Schulz - has sold 127,000 copies in the last seven days, and has also gone Top 10 in Belgium, France and The Netherlands.

The Dutch singer told OfficialCharts.com: "Wow! Number 1 in the UK! It happened so fast.

"I can't go on Twitter and thank everyone personally, so right now I wanna say thanks to everybody that's supported the single, everybody who bought it, and made sure it keeps creating waves."

Kiesza's 'Hideaway' slips to two on this week's countdown, while Sigma's 'Nobody To Love' drops one place to three.

John Legend's 'All Of Me' is a non-mover at four, while Cash Cash complete this week's top five with 'Take Me Home', featuring Bebe Rexha.

DJ Cassidy claims his first UK Top 10 hit at six with 'Calling All Hearts', which features Robin Thicke and Jessie J.

Meanwhile, Neon Jungle have landed their second Top 10 single with 'Welcome To The Jungle' at number seven.

Shift K3Y's 'Touch' slips five places to number eight, while Tove Lo's 'Stay High' is down three to nine and Pharrell Williams's 'Happy' is at ten after 23 weeks on the chart.

Elsewhere, Indiana makes her Official Singles Chart debut with 'Solo Dancing' at 14, while London-based singer-songwriter Joel Compass scores his first Top 40 hit with 'Forgive Me' at 34.

Justin Timberlake's latest 20/20 Experience single 'Not A Bad Thing' climbs 59 places to number 35, and Lana Del Rey's 2012 track 'Gods & Monsters' is at 39 after being featured in a new EastEnders advert.

Source: Official Charts Company
Write comments