The woman labelled 'the loudest person in Coventry' by Harry Styles

The woman labelled 'the loudest person in Coventry' by Harry Styles

Postby dutchman » Fri May 26, 2023 5:16 am

Aishlinn Weldon was called "the loudest person in Coventry" by Harry Styles at the CBS Arena

She was labelled the loudest person in Coventry by Harry Styles in front of thousands of people. Now we have found her.

Radio 1 presenter Greg James launched a hunt after Harry Styles called her out as 'the loudest person in Coventry' at his Love on Tour gig on Tuesday (May 23) at CBS Arena. So far, he's had no luck.

But don't worry - we've located her, or rather she located us. The woman in question is 23-year-old Aishlinn Weldon. In fact, she is actually from Ireland, but lives in Harlow in Essex and travelled to Coventry on Sunday (May 21) with her best friend Aoibhe to see Harry Styles perform live on both nights at the arena.

Speaking to CoventryLive, Aishlinn spoke about the moment the former One Direction legend called her out. She said: "The audience went quiet and I knew he was going to the edge of the crowd as I was there on Monday. He was coming over and my aim was to scream really loud, and I thought I timed it so I would scream with everyone else, but I didn't realise I screamed a little bit too early.

"It just came out of me because I just adore him and I wasn't expecting it to be so loud. He just looked at me and I was like, 'oh God, don't look at me like that' and he called me the loudest girl in Coventry. I literally fell to my knees."

Aishlinn was standing front row on Monday and Tuesday. She loves his songs - but couldn't believe it when her idol started talking about her.

The moment was captured on video footage you can see in this story. And it shows Harry's amused reaction as her scream blares out across the stadium.

She said: "It's mad that it's gone viral. I woke up the next day and every single social media of mine was blowing up to the point where my phone froze for 10 minutes and it wouldn't work.

"I shook him up, he shook me up and I couldn't believe he was talking to me, I didn't expect it at all. He certainly put on a show, especially on Tuesday and really outdid himself - every moment was amazing from start to finish."

If that wasn't enough for Aishlinn, she is also attending five more Harry Styles shows in the UK, and has spent just under £1,500 on tickets: "I am going to all four of the dates in Wembley and I am in the pit again for the show which is on my birthday, so I am praying he sees me and sings happy birthday. That would be the end of me, I'm not kidding," she added.

Aishlinn reckons she's the biggest Harry Styles fan out there. Why? Well, she says he's "amazing" as she loves his "attitude towards life" and "how he treats people".

But it's more than just that. She said: "I lost my mum two years ago and his song Fine Lines really helped me get through the dark times and changed my life.

"I also got his lyrics tattooed on my arm to help me mend my grieving heart. I adore him, he's just everything."

She has also tried to get in contact with Greg James, but hasn't had any luck so far. "I didn't even realise Greg spoke about me on the radio. I have tried to contact the show on their WhatsApp number.

"I texted yesterday and also rang but there was no answer, so I don't know how to reach out to them."

Don't worry - we'll let him know.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Music News