Psychiatric Asylum
A doctor is doing his rounds in an asylum.
He goes into the first room, and there is a guy sitting on the bed bouncing up and down, going, "Brum, brum, brum, vroooom!"
The doctor asks, "What are you doing?"
The guy says, "I'm driving my brand new Ferrari!"
The doctor sighs and says, "Don't be silly, you haven't got a car!"
Suddenly, the patient in the next bed leans over and whispers angrily to the doctor: "You shouldn't have told him that, I get ten quid a week for washing it!"
He goes into the first room, and there is a guy sitting on the bed bouncing up and down, going, "Brum, brum, brum, vroooom!"
The doctor asks, "What are you doing?"
The guy says, "I'm driving my brand new Ferrari!"
The doctor sighs and says, "Don't be silly, you haven't got a car!"
Suddenly, the patient in the next bed leans over and whispers angrily to the doctor: "You shouldn't have told him that, I get ten quid a week for washing it!"