Off to Heaven

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

Off to Heaven

Postby rebbonk » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:36 am

A pansy boy died and went up to Heaven. He'd had time before passing to look his best so he arrived outside the Pearly Gates wearing a lilac two-piece suit, a matching handbag and a big floppy hat. After standing there for a while with one hand on his hip and the other twirling a little lace hanky, the pansy boy plucked up courage and knocked on the gates.

After a short time, the gates creaked open and St. Peter appeared and looked out. Poor old St. Peter couldn't believe what he was seeing and after looking the pansy boy up and down he said "What do you want?"

"Well, I've just finished down below" said the pansy boy, " and I was rather hoping I could come in with you".

"We don't have your sort in here" said St. Peter. "Old Nick's waiting for you downstairs with his imps and toasting forks mate. Go on - clear off!"

"Oh, please let me in" said the pansy boy. "I really don't want to go down there".

"What have you ever done to warrant coming in here?" said St. Peter.

The pansy boy stood with his hand on his hip for a while then said, "Well, I gave twenty pounds to a children's' charity once - and I gave twenty pounds to an animal charity - and I gave twenty pounds to the lifeboats........"

"Oh I see", said St. Peter. "Well, the boss is in at the moment. I tell you what. I'll have a word with Him and see what He says. You stay here and I'll put a good word in".

After a few minutes the Pearly Gates creak open and St. Peter reappears.

"Well, did you speak Him? What did He say?" said the pansy boy.

"Er...., yes, I did see Him" said St. Peter holding something out in his hand.

"Look...er....
Spoiler:
here's your sixty quid - now :censored: off!"
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Joke Thread