I've been pondering

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

I've been pondering

Postby rebbonk » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:16 pm

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?' At that point, I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally, I pondered an age-old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know" here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say "It might be nice to have another child".

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts".

I rest my case.

Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Joke Thread