POW

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

POW

Postby rebbonk » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:05 pm

A British pilot gets shot down over Germany during WWII. He's immediately captured and taken to a German WWII POW camp where they send him to the hospital due to lacerations all over his body.

The lead General at the base comes over to his bedside along with his Doctor where they explain: "Ve have grave news to tell you. Ve zink you hav gangreen in you left arm. Ve have to amputate. Vat would you like us to do once ve amputate your arm?"

The pilot thinks to himself for a bit and says: "Well... I guess if you can drop it over my base in Britain that would bring me closer to home". "Ja wohl, zis we can do! "

The next week the same thing happens.

"Ve have grave to tell you. You haz gangreen in your right arm. Vat would you like to do vis zis arm?"

"Well... Same thing, I guess if you can drop it over my base in Britain that would bring me closer to home". "Ja wohl, zis we can do! "

Now unfortunately, the same thing happens to his right leg... then his left.

So right before they're about take his last leg they come in and say: "Ve haz grave news to tell you sir. Your lazt leg needs to be amputated. Vat would you like us to do vis zis leg?"

The brit says the same thing: "Can you drop it over my base in Germany?". The General yells: "NINE! ZIS VE CAN DO - NO MORE!"

The Brit, completely confused says: "What? Why not?"

The German leans in and says in a sly tone:
Spoiler:
"Ve zink you are trying to escape..."
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Joke Thread