Switch to full style
(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)
Write comments

Teacher's question

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:01 pm

A teacher is in the class facing the pupils. One is little Jimmy, the foulest mouthed kid in the school. "Oh well she thinks to herself, I will just try to ignore him".

"So pupils, in today's English lesson we are going to study the word 'fascinate'. Can anybody give me a sentence with 'fascinate' in it?"

Jimmy sticks his hand straight up. "Oh miss! Miss!! Me!"

She ignores him and goes to little Timmy, who says "Yesterday evening I watched a dinosaur movie with my daddy, I found it fascinating".

"Not bad" said the teacher "but that's not quite the word we were looking for, anybody else?"

Jimmy hand again shot up "Miss! Oh miss!! Meee!".

She continues to ignore Jimmy and turns to Samantha, who said "In the evening I like to look at the stars through my telescope, because astronomy fascinates me".

"Not bad either" said the teacher "but still not the exact word we were looking for. Anybody else?"

Now only Jimmy has BOTH hands up, so reluctantly she said "Okay Jimmy what have you got?"

"Well" said Jimmy "I went to the shops last week and saw a lady with a 10 button shirt".

The teacher is thinking this is not too bad. "Go on Jimmy, a 10 button shirt..?"

"Yeah" he said
Spoiler:
"her t*ts were so big she could only fasten eight!"

Re: Teacher's question

Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:28 am

:lol:
Write comments