Surgeons

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

Surgeons

Postby rebbonk » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:58 pm

Three surgeons were playing golf together at the Celtic Manor 2010 Ryder Cup Course and discussing surgeries they had performed. They were all feeling in top form after a couple of beers before the game …

One of them at Tee Off said, “I'm rated as the best surgeon in Canada.” “In one of my cases a concert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident. I reattached them and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England.”

The second surgeon said. “That's nothing. A young man I operated on in London had lost an arm and both legs in a car accident. I reattached them and 2 years later he won a gold Medal in track and field events in the Olympics!”

The third surgeon said, “You guys, you’re amateurs. Three years ago a man in New York was high on cocaine and marijuana. He rode a horse head-on into a train traveling at 80 miles an hour. All I had left to operate on with was the man's blonde hair and the Horse's Ass!! I operated, stitched them together and connected all the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and tendons --- and now
Spoiler:
he's President of the U.S.A!”
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: Surgeons

Postby dutchman » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:36 pm

I saw that one coming! :lol:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Joke Thread