Rusian spy

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

Rusian spy

Postby rebbonk » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:51 am

During the cold war...

It was the last day of the Russian Spy Training Course. Addressing his pupils prior to their first mission in England, their teacher wound up by saying, "And finally, if all else fails whilst you are on your mission in England, remember this, always agree with an Englishman – he is seldom wrong."

Much later that day, in fact it was late evening, the new spies were being parachuted over various places in England.

Boris landed somewhere in the middle of the Yorkshire Moors. It was an atrocious night. It was raining somewhat persistently, the wind was at near gale force, and it was somewhat cold. Boris said to himself – “I must seek shelter”

In due course he came upon a small cottage. He knocked on the door and a shepherd answered it.

“Good evening my man!” said Boris (Spoken with an upper class British Army officer Accent).

“I am Major the honourable Caruthers Brown – out on exercise – got lost – need shelter. Can you oblige me old chap?”

“Ah, that be a bit difficult,” said the shepherd. “I only have one room”.

“That’s alright my man! I don’t mind sharing,” said Boris.

“Ah! But I be gay” said the shepherd.

This particular expression was unknown to Boris – he had no idea what it meant.

However, remembering that he had been taught to always agree with the English, he replied, “No problem old chap, I’m gay too!”

Hence the expression…..

Spoiler:
Red spy at night – shepherd’s delight
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Joke Thread