A few funnies

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

A few funnies

Postby rebbonk » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 am

I just saw that Harry Potter film. A bit unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, a ginger kid, with two friends?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I had a mate who was suicidal. He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.
He was chuffed to bits.
______________________________________________________________________________________
When I got divorced, my wife said she would fight for custody of the kids.
Took her out with one punch.
______________________________________________________________________________________
My granddad gave me some sound advice on his deathbed.
"It's worth spending money on good speakers," he told me.
A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.
Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them..... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."
"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her appendix out!"
I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pick pocketed.
How could anyone stoop so low?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.
I shouted up to him, "What's up, won't it start?"
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Joke Thread