Golf

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

Golf

Postby rebbonk » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 am

Out on the golf course with his wife, the husband said: "Twenty years ago I had a brief affair. It meant nothing. I hope you can forgive me."

His wife was hurt but said, "Dearest, those days are long gone. What we have now is far more valuable. I forgive you."

They embraced and kissed.

On the seventeenth tee, the husband was starting his back swing when the wife blurted out: "I'm sorry darling, I've been so conscience-stricken since you told me, but since we're being honest with each other, I have something to tell you also. Fifty-two years ago I had a sex change operation, I was a man before I met you. I hope you can forgive me."

The husband, froze at the top of his back swing, then slammed the driver into the ground, kicked the ball into the woods, stormed off the tee, pushed the golf cart over on its side, broke the rest of his clubs one by one, then started on hers.

He screamed and ranted, "You liar! You cheat! You despicable deceiver! How could you? I trusted you with all my heart and soul...and all these years
Spoiler:
you've been playing off the ladies' tees?!"

Some things are sacred. ;)
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Joke Thread