On the train, Boss!

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

On the train, Boss!

Postby rebbonk » Thu Aug 13, 2026 1:41 pm

I phoned my boss's mobile. "I'm on the train heading to the south coast now."

"What..?" he answered, sounding a bit annoyed. "It's five o'clock in the bl**dy morning! What are you doing on a train?"

"You tell me," I replied. "You're the one who told me to be
Spoiler:
in Brighton early this morning."
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
User avatar
rebbonk
 
Posts: 74534
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 am

Re: On the train, Boss!

Postby dutchman » Sat Aug 15, 2026 12:16 am

:lol:
User avatar
dutchman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 60004
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 am
Location: Spon End


Return to Joke Thread

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

  • Ads