Closing time...

(nothing in this section is to be taken seriously)

Closing time...

Postby rebbonk » Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:00 am

It was closing time at the pub, so I took a shot at the fat bird that'd been eating crisps at the end of the bar.

I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place, and said I had a few bags of crisps in the pantry.

She said no; I wasn't her type.

You have no idea
Spoiler:
what a relief that was.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
User avatar
rebbonk
 
Posts: 74524
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 am

Re: Closing time...

Postby dutchman » Thu Jul 09, 2026 12:58 pm

:lol:
User avatar
dutchman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 60004
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 am
Location: Spon End


Return to Joke Thread

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • Ads