"Mrs. Brown's Boys returning for unexpected holiday special"

"Mrs. Brown's Boys returning for unexpected holiday special"

Postby dutchman » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:23 pm

All round to Mrs Brown's to Trick or Treat

Mrs. Brown's Boys is back for an all-new festive special – but the family won't be celebrating Christmas this time.

The BBC has instead confirmed creator and star Brendan O'Carroll is bringing back Mrs Brown for a live Halloween episode in celebration of the sitcom's 10th anniversary.

While no release date has been confirmed yet, the Beeb has promised "anything can and probably will happen" when the spooky season comes to the Brown household this year (via Radio Times).

"It's a huge thrill to do another 'live' show for the BBC," O'Carroll has announced. "It'll be so wonderful so see them nervous all over again.

"We will be trying our best to stick to the script, but honestly a script is just a guideline. Ha ha ha! Bring it on!"

BBC chief content officer Charlotte Moore also said: "I'm thrilled that we are marking the 10th anniversary of the award-winning Mrs. Brown's Boys coming to BBC One with this very special live broadcast.

"A huge thank you to Brendan and the team for keeping us all so brilliantly entertained for a decade. I can't wait to see what mischief Agnes and family have in store for us this Halloween."

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: "Mrs. Brown's Boys returning for unexpected holiday special"

Postby rebbonk » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:26 pm

I can't be the only one who finds this show about as funny as running out of toilet paper, can I?
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Other TV