Broadchurch star Sarah Parish breaks leg while sledging in snow

Broadchurch star Sarah Parish breaks leg while sledging in snow

Postby dutchman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Actress Sarah Parish has been hospitalised after breaking her leg while attempting to snowboard on a "cheap plastic" sledge

The Broadchurch star, 49, shared a picture and a video of herself being tended to by paramedics while lying in the snow.

She said she will need surgery to pin together her broken bone and joked she'd been given "enough Morphine to knock the Navy" in a post on Instagram showing her leg in a cast.

"Day 2 in Winchester Hospital. Looks like I'll be operated on today," she told fans.

"They're putting a bloody great big pin right through my shin!! No sleep last night, was on enough Morphine to knock the Navy out but still in pain.

"Note to self: cheap plastic sledges are for sitting in and gently trundling down primary slopes NOT a substitute for a stand up snowboard."

On Friday, Parish had shared a video of herself sledging down a hill in her Hampshire garden in the snow.

Among the well-wishers was Amanda Holden, who commented: "Darling I just cannot believe this."

The Britain's Got Talent star added: "Gin on its way."

Paris, who is also known for roles in W1A, Doctor Who and Mistresses, was recently revealed to be returning for a second series of ITV drama Bancroft, in which she plays respected yet ruthless police officer DCI Elizabeth Bancroft.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Broadchurch star Sarah Parish breaks leg while sledging in snow

Postby rebbonk » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:12 pm

At 49 she should know better. I'd never have guessed that she was that old.
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Return to Other TV