Kim Woodburn 'too loud for Loose Women'

Kim Woodburn 'too loud for Loose Women'

Postby dutchman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Kim Woodburn has revealed that Loose Women producers have deemed her too loud and domineering for a regular role on the show.
The How Clean Is Your House? star appeared as a guest on the ITV1 daytime programme earlier this week and had hoped to land a permanent position on the panel.

However, she told The Mirror: "They are afraid I would take over Loose Women, that I would dominate proceedings too much if I became a regular panellist. And that's a shame because it's a job I'd love to do."

Woodburn is currently busy promoting a 'Laundry Heaven' campaign which encourages people to take better care of their clothes.

She commented: "Under-25s are label illiterate. The amount of clothes they ruin because they don't understand washing instructions is scandalous."

Woodburn finished in second place on I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! last December.

"Loud"? "Domineering"? Surely not? :lol:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Kim Woodburn 'too loud for Loose Women'

Postby pollyanna » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:15 pm

I've only briefly seen this programme - but they all appear to be up their own back-sides - so I think Kim Woodburn would be good for the show - she'd soon put them in their place :D
pollyanna

Return to Other TV