Cheryl Cole brands Ross show "tacky"

Cheryl Cole brands Ross show "tacky"

Postby dutchman » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Cheryl Cole has branded Friday Night with Jonathan Ross "tacky", reports claim.
The 'Fight For This Love' singer made the statement after cancelling an interview on the BBC One chatshow, apparently because she did not want to discus her separation from husband Ashley.

She apparently told producers: "It's tacky, it's got Jordan written all over it."

A source explained to The People: "It is something that Jordan would do and Cheryl does not want to do anything which would remotely mirror that woman.

"When Jordan split with Peter Andre she was mouthing off about it left, right and centre and made herself look like an idiot. Cheryl cannot sit down and discuss the ins and outs of her marriage on telly in front of millions."

The insider added: "She isn't remotely worried about Jonathan Ross, she can handle him but she thinks it would be wholly inappropriate to go and sit on the sofa despite desperate pleas from the show's producers.

"Cheryl and her people are now considering her performing the song at the end of the show but there will be no interview."

Surely the only reason anyone goes on these shows in the first place is to plug their latest song, film, book or whatever? :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Cheryl Cole brands Ross show "tacky"

Postby pollyanna » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm

These so-called celebs make you laugh - probably just a publicity stunt :roll:
pollyanna

Postby StevieG » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm

I am sick and bloody tired of reading and hearing about these so called celebs and wish they would shut the :censored: up and let us get back to reality but with the media stoking it up, I doubt it :begging:
StevieG

Postby pollyanna » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 pm

StevieG wrote:I am sick and bloody tired of reading and hearing about these so called celebs and wish they would shut the :censored: up and let us get back to reality but with the media stoking it up, I doubt it :begging:

Here here - we have become celebrity obsessed - these pampered so-called celebs want to get in the real world :fuming:
pollyanna

Return to Other TV