Coleen Nolan quits Iceland TV ads

Coleen Nolan quits Iceland TV ads

Postby dutchman » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Coleen Nolan has announced that she is standing down from her role as the face of frozen food retailer Iceland.

The Loose Women star has appeared in TV advertisements for the supermarket for the past three years and became the chain's main face after Kerry Katona was axed from the commercials last August.

In a statement, Nolan explained: "I've really enjoyed the last three years making the Iceland ads and I've loved my time working with all the cast and crew, but now feels like the right time to move on and seek out new challenges. I'm in the mood for a new adventure!"

An Iceland spokesperson said: "We're really sad to see Coleen go, she's been a great asset to Iceland and has always been a delight to work with."

Nolan said that she plans to take part in a "fantastic final project" with Iceland before her contract expires at the end of next month.
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Coleen Nolan quits Iceland TV ads

Postby Angler » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Fancy the job Pollyanna and I could be your manager :lol:
Angler

Re: Coleen Nolan quits Iceland TV ads

Postby pollyanna » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:58 pm

You're on Angler!! :D

I've never understood why big name stores need these so called celebs to advertise their goods :?: It can't increase their sales I wouldn't have thought. :?
pollyanna

Return to Other TV