Page 1 of 1
Yet one more reason why Brown is a joke [vid]
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 am
by rebbonk
Re: Yet one more reason why Brown is a joke [vid]
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:39 am
by pollyanna
The bloke is an absolute
I don't know about anyone else - I can never understand a word he says - probably just as well maybe

Re: Yet one more reason why Brown is a joke [vid]
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 am
by rebbonk
I honestly try to keep an open mind about politics, there's good and bad in all....
But I really have a hard time with the current cabinet.
Re: Yet one more reason why Brown is a joke [vid]
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 am
by pollyanna
There just a bunch of

Re: Yet one more reason why Brown is a joke [vid]
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:33 am
by StevieG
Don't spoil my weekend Guys with comments about our revered non elected

of a PM!!!!!!!
Just getting ready to fly down to Pompey for the match

Re: Yet one more reason why Brown is a joke [vid]
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:08 am
by pollyanna
Hope you win Stevie and you don't get too many of these

Re: Yet one more reason why Brown is a joke [vid]
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 pm
by rebbonk
StevieG wrote:Don't spoil my weekend Guys with comments about our revered non elected

of a PM!!!!!!!
Just getting ready to fly down to Pompey for the match

StevieG,
I am aware of a couple of extremely rude sites about this particular man. I dare not post them in an open forum because the titles are so obscene. However, if you'd like to know them, drop me a PM. There are also some very "ripe" vids about him on youtube.
