Page 1 of 1
Why men die younger [powerpoint]
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:05 am
by rebbonk
http://www.mediafire.com/?zxzllczdkwfDutchman,
Is this the best way to share ppts?
Re: Why men die younger [powerpoint]
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 pm
by pollyanna
Ouch

Re: Why men die younger [powerpoint]
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 pm
by rebbonk
I have lots of these ppt shows, if this is the best way to share them?
Re: Why men die younger [powerpoint]
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:20 pm
by dutchman
Doesn't work for me as I have both javascript and cookies disabled as a security precaution. Many people don't have PowerPoint installed either so I would not recommend it as method of presenting slide shows.
Re: Why men die younger [powerpoint]
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 pm
by rebbonk
dutchman wrote:Doesn't work for me as I have both javascript and cookies disabled as a security precaution. Many people don't have PowerPoint installed either so I would not recommend it as method of presenting slide shows.
OK. Any suggestions? PDF? Any preferred host?
Re: Why men die younger [powerpoint]
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm
by dutchman
rebbonk wrote:OK. Any suggestions? PDF? Any preferred host?
I've never posted slideshow myself so have no experience of how to do it.
One problem with PPS is that it's a proprietry MS format. Few websites will accept other than separate jpegs so you would first have to extract the original jpegs from the PPS which is not easy.